Monday, October 25, 2010

PICTURES

Sorry I haven't been around to update. We've been busy and my work schedule has been all sorts of HECTIC!!!! A week ago we had family pictures done!!! Mandi Krikstan (Memories Made by Mandi) took the pictures for us. I've known her since she and her sister Danielle were little. My sister, Michelle, Mandi and Danielle use to all play softball together and our parents were the coaches!!! Mandi is such a talented photographer and I'm so HAPPY with how the pictures turned out!!! Thanks so much Mandi, we LOVE THEM ALL!!!! I'll have a better post tomorrow but for now, here are the pics!!! Enjoy :-)




She's so bad but cute!


Love her eyes




A great picture of Daddy and his babies


Derek with his sisters




I LOVE THIS ONE!!!


This is the first picture of just Josh and me done professionally, LOVE IT!


They loved taking this picture, they thought this was the best!


My sister and me with H, D and M



I'll post the rest tomorrow!!! I promise :-) The kids need baths and I need to get stuff in order for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Awww they are so good!! I love them all!! Hey send me an email if you can bam126@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete