Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WOW 3 posts in one week........

No it's not going to snow, LOL!!!!! Last night, Josh's parents had Derek's favorite for dinner "Magic Tacos". Don't ask me where he came up with this, but the boy LOVES tacos and I told him we would have Taco Tuesday's in our house! It just so happened that his birthday was on a Tuesday!!! J's parents asked me if I wanted to have dinner at their house and I agreed to stay. It was a nice time. No real wierd funny feelings being there. Harley and Derek stayed the night at their Grammy and Cap'n's house and of course my sidekick wasn't letting me go home alone!!!! LOL, she LOVES to be with her momma!!! So me and babygirl went home to play with our puppies and go to bed!!!! She slept in the bed with me which is the worst thing with her! Once you let that child sleep with you, she expects it all the time and will scream bloody murder when you put her back in her crib! Won't make that mistake tonight.

I've got TEAM KID tonight at my church. The kids and I look forward to this all week long!!!!! Tomorrow night I have my small group at Mandi's house that I look forward to all week!!!!

I had a pretty ruff day yesterday but I can't explain the feeling I woke up with this morning!!!! I guess it was a sense of calmness. I need to stop stressing over the stuff that I can't control and just let God take the wheel! I know I need to quit being so weak minded and to stand up for myself when it comes to certain things and I'm hoping this time around, I can do just that!!!! I want to be able to prove to my kids that their momma made things happen for them!! I want to prove to myself that I was able to overcome all this grief and come out on top!!! If I can prove to my friends and family that also, it would only be a PLUS in my book!!!

I've got a feeling that life is going to be A OK in my book and I haven't had that reasurrance for some time!!!!

Have a great rest of the week everyone!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Derek had a good birthday!!! He is so adorable :) I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be ok :) Glad Derek had a great birthday!! Bryce LOVES tacos too! And check on that small group at Mandi's - she's sick as crap :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem like a very strong woman so I'm certain you will be able to overcome anything thrown your way!! Happy birthday to your little guy by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMM now I want tacos for dinner!! Glad you woke up feeling good, just remember that God is in control and He is walking with you through every step of the hard times. The best part is that He already knows the outcome, so you dont have to worry about it. Just know that He is in control and will work everything out in the end!

    ReplyDelete