Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What a nasty day..........

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!! It's the middle of the week and tomorrow is MY FRIDAY!!! I'm so excited to sleep in!!! My kids have been with their grandparents for the past two nights and I miss them terribly!!! I'm so ready to go home and have my kids back!!! Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have a night just to lay back with Josh and do absolutely nothing but when the next night rolls around, I alway's feel like I'm missing out on something and the house is WAY TO QUIET and EMPTY without them there!

Last night I went to my church's co-ed softball practice! I had such a fun time and I actually didn't do as bad as I thought I was going to do. The last time I played softball was well over 15 years ago and I sucked BIG TIME back then. Who knows, maybe I've matured as a player, LOL! Needless to say, last night was a awesome time and I truly had a blast playing! I'm so looking forward to next week's practice and what will make it even better is that Josh will be coming out to play too! How exciting is that!!! I'm suppose to take the kids to church tonight for their Wednesday night Fun at Nanjemoy Baptist Church! Tonight's activities is a pool party but with it raining it's butt off, I'm not so sure about that!

Tomorrow is Harley's 1st soccer practice with her team "Thunder Cats", LOL!! She's playing for Upward Soccer which is through the church. She's so excited to play and the past three Monday's she has participated in soccer clinic's, which she's done really well with! I'm really excited for Harley to play and I can't wait to be sitting on the sidelines cheering her on! OH MY WORD, I'm 28 years old and I'm officially a soccer mom, UGH! Leave it to my kids to make me what I always said I wouldn't be!!!! If you see me drive down the road one day in a van, I've totally lost it, LOL. Looks like the next couple of months are going to be busy for my little family! Co-ed softball games are on Tuesday nights and Harley's soccer games will be on Saturday mornings!!! But I'm totally up for the challenge and ready to have a blast!!!!

Well I'm jumping off here!

No comments:

Post a Comment