Thursday, August 19, 2010

WOOHOO IT'S MY FRIDAY........

Thank goodness today is my FRIDAY!!! Gotta love working for the government and being able to work compress work schedules. I work 9 hour days so I get every other Friday off!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Tonight is Harley's 1st real soccer practice and she's so excited!!! She has participated for the past 3 Monday's a soccer clinic and she has only improved each time!!! Tonight she'll meet her coaches and her other team members!!! Her team is called "Thunder Cats"!!! She thinks that is just so funny! Gosh I love that little girl!!!

I'm SOO tired today!! I have drank two cups of coffee to try and get me energized but it's just not working. So far my weekend looks to be slow which is a good thing b/c the past couple weekends seem to have been real busy. I know I'll be spending some time in my yard!! With the rain that we have gotten lately, my grass has grown so much and it irritates me to look at it!!! I love having a yard that is alway's cut and even, I think a "fresh" yard makes your house look even nicer, LOL. I'm seriously OCD when it comes to my yard!!!! Poor Josh, everytime he cuts the grass I critize the way he does it!! He can weed eat b/c I HATE doing that!!! Well I hope you all have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!

;-) Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment