Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy NEW YEAR (better late than NEVER right??)

Happy belated New Year everyone :-) I know I'm late in wishing everyone that but I've been BUSY!!! Working over here at Bolling now, I really have a lot more stuff going on. It actually feels good to be needed. Let's see, Josh and I went out for New Year's Eve!!! We took along our good friend Kelly and we all had a blast. We went to this guy Joe's house in Welcome, MD! My parents watched the kids for us. Josh and I haven't been out on a New Year's Eve outing in 5 years! We usually stay home with the kids. Um, next year, I will be staying home and ringing in the New Year with my kids!!! I had a BLAST, (we don't normally get to GET OUT and HAVE FUN as a couple) yeah, I definitely had the phone pulled out going through my pictures of my babies b/c I missed them!!! I drank WAY too much that night!!!! Let's just say that when my parents brought my kids home the next day around 1:00pm, I still wasn't feeling that great! I don't drink a lot and I know why now, LOL!!! It'll be awhile before I drink again!

So this past week/weekend I have 3 sick kids and then I caught it on Friday. So we stayed in our PJ's all weekend! That was weird! My oldest two usually get up and the firt thing they want to do is get dressed for the day! Nope, we were LAZY and it was absolutely awesome to do that! I barely did any housework. My house is in desperate need of some TLC from me! Hopefully next weekend, I'll be up to par and ready to tackle the house cleaning project I've assigned to myself! Alrighty, I'm gonna leave you with a few pictures!! Have a great week everyone!!! :-)


Harley and Adrianna (my sister's soon to be step daughter) on their way back from seeing Tangled in 3D!!! This was Harley's first time seeing a movie in the movie theater! My mom and sister took them and they all had a BLAST!!!


Harley is a PRO at hula hooping!! This child has a hula hoop on her hips EVERYDAY!!!


Oh yeah, look who's QUALIFIED with a 9mm!!!! Yep, I am!!! Since I'm working with the Military Working Dog Handler's now, they took me over with them to the range to qualify on the 9mm!!! I get to go qualify on the M4 with them next!!!! This is definitely one of the perks to working over here!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Sorry you guys all got sick :( We had it before Christmas and then Ryder got it after Christmas. We were lazy all weekend this weekend too, and I had no excuse! But it felt good ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl I've definitely learned the drinking too much and having to mother the next day lesson the hard way a couple of times :) Luke has a bad cough too! Something nasty is going around!

    ReplyDelete