Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day :-)


Here are my adorable valintine's :-)

So as you can probably see from my header, some things have changed! I have decided that it's best right now to be single. I'm not going to go into detail about my relationship with Josh but I will say this: I do love him. I'm sad with the way things have turned out. I feel like I've let my children down.
I'm totally ok though! I've got great friends, an awesome family and not to mention, 3 of the BEST children a momma could ask for!

Well this weekend was nice. We played outside for quite a while on Saturday. I had the puppies outside and the kids. My goal was to WEAR THEM OUT!!!! I suceeded with the puppies, not so much with the kiddos, LOL. I did wear myself out though!!!

I've got some cute pictures of the kids with Magnum. In the couple day's this puppy has been at my house, he's brought so much joy to me and the kids.


Derek and Magnum


This is how they were with him all night on Friday!



Poor guy was worn out after playing hard on saturday



My sweet Melissa Grace!!!! This little girl is so much fun and oh the joy she brings me :-)

Oh forgot to mention, I've got two birthday's to celebrate this week, Derek will be 4 tomorrow and Melissa will be 2 on Saturday. They are growing so fast!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You have a busy week ahead! Everything will work out the way it should :) I'm back at the WNY if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up girl! Everything will work out. Your babies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Theresa, you seem like such a strong woman and a wonderful Mommy! I'm sure things will all work out the way they should :) Just look how adorable your little valentine's are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your head up momma! You seem like a very strong person and you are a wonderful mother to your beautiful children!! Things will work out for the best :) XO

    ReplyDelete