Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer days are coming to an end........

It's sad to say that summer days are coming to an end but I'm so EXCITED for the fall days to come back into my life. I absolutely LOVE THE FALL!!! I really need to get moving on planning my wedding. We have a date set for 5-7-2011!!! I have no clue why I'm dragging my feet. I guess my everyday life is getting in my way. I am currently battling a cold right now. It really sucks and it's kicking my butt!

Harley has her first soccer game Saturday morning!! I'm so excited for her! Harley's 5th birthday is also fastly approaching! I can't believe my little Harley girl, my cutie pie, is going to be 5! Where in the world has time gone???? I need to get on the ball and reserve the bowling alley for her birthday party. That's what she wants this year! We are going camping with some good friends of ours the first weekend in October! I'm so excited to go b/c I've never been camping before! We're also going to the VA State Fair (the campgrounds are 20 minutes from it). Well I really need to scoot, so I'll leave with a couple pictures!!







No comments:

Post a Comment