Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Wednesday..........

First off I'm excited about my church restarting it's Team Kid back up tonight!!! For those of you who live in Nanjemoy, MD or close by, come out to Nanjemoy Baptist Church, it's sure to be a fun time had by all!! Harley and Derek are excited to go. Melissa really doesn't understand all that stuff yet but she'll be happy to go b/c her big sister and brother will be excited!

Well I went to the doctor's yesterday for my back and neck pain that I've had here really bad but I've actually had the pain for a couple years now. Well the doctor had x-rays done in his office and it show's that my spine is straight. Which is a good thing to one extent but I don't have the curves in my neck or back where there are suppost to be curves. The x-rays also show that I haven't healed from my car crash that I was in (back in May of 2006)! I say crash b/c I crashed into 5 trees and my Ford Escape that I was in was all sorts of mangled. I honestly can say that I should not have walked out of that car or I should of been more seriously injured than I was. So now I get to start 2-3 days a week Physical Therapy! I go back to see Dr. Ferro in 6 weeks!!! I'm hoping they can at least help me some with my pain!!!

This cold/ sinus/ allergy stuff that has me all stopped up and talking like a man is finally breaking up!!! I've had a HORRIBLE cough today though. I didn't help my case either by showing up to wok this moring with a wet head! Right above my chair I have a darn vent that blows cold air on me all day long!!! It sucks so bad!!!!! Well I need to run and do some work. I don't have any pictures to post but I will soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment